Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10461.088 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,867,296 (R$ 6,105) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)