Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 287.562 IRR / SSP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 42% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 27,508,582 (95,661 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)