Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 362.829 IRR / SSP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 50% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 19,608,054 (54,042 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)