Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.627 IRR / SSP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 24,554,873 (92,790 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)