Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.245 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,477,345 (397,776 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)