Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 93.534 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,576,296 (476,581 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (38 minutes ago)