Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.089 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,689,521 (394,702 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)