Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3556.631 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 142% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,354,926 (26,529 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)