Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9504.519 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,098,190 (RM6,007) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)