Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10589.189 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,023,352 (RM5,291) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)