Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 639.182 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,449,322 (₨83,621) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)