Cost of living comparison between Jodhpur, India and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 471.676 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,852,737 (₨143,855) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)