Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9972.825 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,889,287 (R$ 5,905) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)