Cost of living in Jinzhou, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6140.351 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,369,423 (元9,017) in Jinzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)