Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.218 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,412,447 (₩2,238,749) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (29 minutes ago)