Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.775 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,941,870 (₩1,978,118) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)