Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1526.677 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,980,149 (26,843 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)