Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1922.285 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,814,164 (27,475 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)