Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1631.126 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,378,068 (33,951 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (43 minutes ago)