Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.886 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,350,847 (₨127,223) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)