Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 355.481 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,412,744 (₨133,376) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)