Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.099 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,540,956 (₨130,454) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)