Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8387.547 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 164% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 154,422,292 (18,411 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)