Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8936.546 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 101% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,508,000 (13,149 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)