Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,009,507 (€1,947) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)