Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.131 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,875,051 (₩1,249,021) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)