Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.572 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,108,052 (₩2,071,265) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (43 minutes ago)