Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.357 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,155,682 (₨ 122,112) in Janakpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)