Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.443 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,873,267 (₨81,740) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)