Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 572.828 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,018,000 (₨90,809) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)