Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 541.498 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,855,234 (₨84,682) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)