Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 510.311 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,564,029 (₨77,529) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (43 minutes ago)