Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.924 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,277,350 (₨77,943) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)