Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 473.881 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,580,704 (100,406 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)