Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.067 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,770,794 (87,139 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)