Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7857.067 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,698,499 (6,834TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)