Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8925.250 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,380,749 (4,300TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)