Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9094.893 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,360,837 (5,317TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)