Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12422.213 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,809,473 (R$ 5,378) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)