Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,128 prices entered by 1,141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9370.038 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,595,168 (5,293TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (44 minutes ago)