Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2004.403 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,798,116 (E£ 19,855) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)