Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 364.181 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,078,236 (₨143,001) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)