Cost of living comparison between Isfahan, Iran and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,588,730 in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)