Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,639,361 in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)