Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 45671.501 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,362,218 (Dinar 1,935) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)