Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45772.944 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 49% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,545,275 (Dinar 1,913) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)