Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 59280.337 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 75% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,986,773 (Dinar 1,231) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)