Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,817,110 in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)