Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9611.131 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,193,678 (S/. 4,390) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (43 minutes ago)