Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10623.823 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,080,256 (RM5,561) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)