Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10742.128 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,626,003 (RM5,551) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)