Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 32090.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,823,459 ($3,827) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)