Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32366.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,454,519 ($2,795) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)