Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9503.695 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,227,746 (R$ 6,232) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)