Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 812.348 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,585,871 (Php68,426) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (36 minutes ago)