Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.075 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,011,387 (COL$3,366,122) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)