Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.841 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,102,085 (COL$3,471,309) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)