Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.089 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,486,069 (489,732 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (36 minutes ago)