Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1800.166 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,563,187 (E£ 17,533) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (33 minutes ago)