Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4416.048 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,546,666 (Q16,654) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)