Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1020.814 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,769,713 (51,694 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)