Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 1348.223 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,751,158 (50,252 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)