Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 901.404 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,989,427 (86,520 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)