Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.618 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,397,282 (22,492,008 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)