Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.619 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,789,084 (27,040,637 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)