Cost of living comparison between Honolulu, Hawaii, United States and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 32119.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 246% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 168,878,700 ($5,258) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)