Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4401.769 IRR / SBD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 130% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,171,941 (20,940 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)