Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4119.817 IRR / SBD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,404,741 (25,585 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)