Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17485.332 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,614,614 (1,980 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)