Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16935.708 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,781,461 (2,172 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)