Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.557 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 28% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,040,030 (368,334 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)