Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.418 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 42% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 26,747,597 (421,767 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)