Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.372 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,846,398 (410,896 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (19 minutes ago)