Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5319.274 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,263,214 (元10,201) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (28 minutes ago)