Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 29200.345 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 133% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,887,867 (AU$3,797) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)