Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,693,149 (31,479,012 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)