Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9092.190 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 139% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,048,237 (10,784 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)