Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 41381.400 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,370,102 (€1,483) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)