Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 34498.489 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 166% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,965,726 (€3,014) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)